Move out/ Move in Cleaning
- Clean outside, and inside the refrigerator.
- Clean outside, and inside of the oven.
- Clean outside, and inside all cabinets.
- Clean the stove (remove the burners if applicable, and scrub clean in the sink).
- Clean over the stove, and remove any grease build up.
- Clean outside, and inside microwave
- Clean counter tops.
- Clean walls remove any greasy stains.
- Clean floor using de-greaser.
- Clean light fixtures.
- Tub/Shower; Clean thoroughly, remove any mildew, or stains..
- Toilet: scrub clean to remove any stains…etc.
- Mirrors: Clean with Glass cleaner
- Wall: clean all tiles, remove any mildew, and stains.
- Counter top: clean, remove any stains.
- Medicine cabinet: Clean inside, and outside
Rooms, Dining Area, and family room.
- Dust all fans that are within reach.
- Dust all air vents.
- Dust blinds, and window sills
- Vacuum carpeted areas.
- Vacuum (using back pack) all hardwood floors.
- Clean all light switches.
- Dust all chandeliers (Those within reach).
- Remove any cobwebs
- Dust all baseboards.
- Wipe rails.
- Clean glass door.
- Sweep entrance.
- Remove all trash.
- Clean light switches.
- Remove any cobwebs.
- Mop entrance, and vacuum carpeted area.